- 8 lamb rib chops #admiralsonline
- 2 tbsps extra virgin Olive oil divided
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cayenne powder (add as per your desired taste)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp mango powder (optional)
- 1 tsp oregano or other dried herbs/fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2. tbsps pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Few finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Make the marinade by combining all the above ingredients.
- Adjust any seasoning if required and ensure it’s flavorful.
- Add this to the meat and coat it well with the marinade.
- Refrigerate it for few hours or overnight. An hour before you cook, bring the chips to room temperature.
- Preheat the grill and lightly oil it with olive oil.
- Cook until they reach desired level of doneness on both sides! You can also cook them on a cast iron or grill.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and serve these with your favorite sides!