Dark amber in colour, with characteristic Manuka ‘Damp earth and slightly mineral’ flavour and aroma.
• Pure and natural, Made by New Zealand bees honey is nature’s sweet gift.
• The mānuka tree, Leptospermum Scoparia, is indigenous to New Zealand and commonly found in the bush, New Zealand’s native forest. Mānuka nectar creates delicious honey which has unique properties, known for treating topical ailments and supporting good health and wellbeing.
• Bees in New Zealand’s diverse pastures and native bush produce some of the best honey in the world.
• We have around 6,500 hives, that’s about 3.25 million bees producing honey under the care of our experienced honey team.
• Mother Earth Genuine UMF™ Mānuka Honey has the distinctive earthy flavour known by honey lovers.
• UMF™ means Unique Mānuka Factor. Our UMF™ Mānuka Honey has been tested and certified in an independent lab to ensure the honey’s purity, quality and mānuka content, which is reflected in its UMF™ rating.
There are no reviews yet.